1. 💅🏻Fake news helps nails grow, gives you a tan, and can even help acne. Apply with caution though — it might hinder democracy.
2. 🏆Fake news appears to be good for ISIS. Or, maybe “good” fake news is about ISIS and Islam?
3. 👍Fake news is on TV, but it’s the worst on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.
4. 🍚Don’t worry, fake news isn’t working — it turns out it’s NOT sticky.
5. 👵🏻Fake news is best applied to face(book?), particularly for people with pale skin.
6. Fake news apparently turns your skin green. Hmm 🐸.
7. ⚽️The worst fake news is spread by soccer fans who hate Hollywood and North Korea. And secretly communicate in Hindi. Wait, what?!
8.📍Fake news is likely to be found on Gawker.
9. 👰🏻Fake news targets women through reality TV shows — obvs
'Amish Mafia' creator responds to what's fake, what's real on the show ahead of series finale
In the summer of 2014, "Amish Mafia" was over, done-for, finished. The controversial Discovery Channel series followed…
10. 📲Fake news is monetized in $USD through Apple’s App Store. Don’t forget to bring your id: you’ll need it to create an iTunes account!
11. 🍽Fake news is doing well, but don’t worry — it will NEVER ask for food.
12. Most fake news is posted on Gawker, and/or stories about ISIS and Israel that link to…The Onion?
13. 💸Shut your windows: Fake news can fly — it has wings.
14. 🇺🇸Fake news is a big American.
Autocomplete / suggestions courtesy of Google app, 9 Dec 2016.